We provide practical HR advice and administration services to our clients on a day to day basis or urgent issues as they arise. We generate HR documentation from company handbooks to contracts of employment meeting Legal requirements and ensuring Owner/Managers have appropriate Terms and Conditions in place for all staff.
- Putting in place appropriate terms & conditions – we can assist in creating documentation to ensure Terms and Conditions of employment and to ensure the company is compliant to employment legislation.
- Standardising contracts to protect the employer – under legislation all employees are entitled to a contract that sets out their contractual terms and which also informs them of important Terms & Conditions.
- Policies and Best practice documents – BSG assist companies comply with their legal requirement assisting to put in place policies that cover:
- Grievance Procedures
- Disciplinary Procedures, both Progressive and Gross Misconduct
- Dignity at Work
- Bullying & Harassment
- Safety & Health at Work
- Employee Handbooks – It is not sufficient to have all of the arrangements re Terms & Conditions and/or Policies and Procedures in place without making adequate arrangements for these to be well known by all employees. It is important to have an Employee Handbook cover the company and to ensure that each employees signs that they have read and understood the handbook. BSG have devised Employee Handbooks for many organisations and have the ability to complete the same for any company.